The Jason Wu show had a little something for everyone.
His seductive sheer blouses, floral frocks, and tweed businesswear (delightfully paired with loud striped tees) could perfectly suit any woman’s style.
The velvet headwraps and alluring ocean blue eyeshadow made quite the statement, as models strutted down a metallic catwalk.
Be the first to pick up on the Spring/Summer 2011 trends, with the help of three Jason Wu-inspired looks, for less!
For the exotic, go business casual with a navy blouse and croc-skin clutch.
1.HENRY COTTON’S CASUAL PANTS, $98 at Yoox
2. VELVET BOW TURBAN, $20 at Topshop
3. CURVED METAL CUFF BRACELET, $10 at The Limited
4. CROC CLUTCH, $45 at Yesstyle
5. COLOR QUICK FAST DRY NAIL POLISH IN CRIMSON, $7.79 at Ulta
6. MICRO-MESH LONG SLEEVE BUTTON UP, $45 at American Apparel
7. SKINNY SUEDE BELT, $34 at American Apparel
8. PLEASER PLATFORM SANDAL, $44 at Endless
Pack a powerful punch at any party with a tiered cocktail dress and platforms!
This colorful ensemble puts a spin on Parisian chic.