Spring is here, and summer is not far away. Sandals, breezy dresses, oversized sunglasses, and swimsuits will soon be wardrobe staples as you head out into the heat and try to stay cool at the beach. Lather on that sunscreen, throw on a pair of strappy sandals, get some new make-up products, and check out these must-have items that will keep you looking your best.
1. For a sculpted lip-look, check out New COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lipgloss in ‘Firecracker.’
The reflecting shimmer formula, layered under a high gloss finish, combined with a make-up artist inspired applicator, hugs the curves of your lips for a defined lip look with shine.
2. Eugenia Kim’s white cotton broderie hat is a fashionable choice to keep that pretty face protected from the hot sun this summer.
3. For a colorful, retro inspired look that will brighten up that beach tan, try Trina Turk’s “Whimsy Swirl” bikini, with halter top bodice and a golden buckle at the center front for a elegant touch.
4. For a colorful twist on the classic smoky eye look for Summer, try New COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast for an easy-to-create, colorful, smoky eye.
In six expertly paired shade-duos with two specially contoured ends, Smoky ShadowBlast makes it easy to create the bold, smoky eye look yourself – it’s like having a makeup artist at your fingertips!
5. Your eyes need protection from the sun, and they want to be sheltered by something pretty.
Try on these blue, aviator, Chloe sunglasses.
6. Not quite bikini body ready? Show off your curves in this Vitamin A Bacara one-piece swimsuit with side and center front cutouts in sleek black.
7. For long, lush lashes that keep their impact through the long Summer days, try New COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara in ‘Very Black.’
Its unique Elasta-Nylon formula lets lashes flex without flaking, so your lashes hold their length all day!
8. Oversized hats are not just for the Brits anymore.
L’Wren Scott’s off-white straw hat with burgundy grosgrain ribbon is a chic choice for a floppy hat that is still put together.
With such a great variety of summer must-haves there is nothing to stop you from looking fabulous this summer. So put on that bathing suit, throw on an oversized hat, and top it all off with a bold eye or lip look from COVERGIRL, and head out to face your summer in style.
How to Wear Cover Girl’s New Blast Collection
How to Get a Smoky Eye
Make-Up in Four Easy Steps
How to Make Your Smoky Eye Colorful